Sunday, May 06, 2012

Another Baby Boom

It seems like every year, I'm smack dab in the middle of a baby boom. And this year is no different. There are at least 7 babies I need to knit for this year.

  Autumn Leaves Cardigan

Pattern: Autumn Leaves
Yarn: Sublime Organic Cotton DK in Clay, 2 skeins
Needles: KP Options Size 6
Date Started: 3/11/12
Date Finished: 5/6/12- The knitting was done about a month ago. In typical fashion, it took me forever to sew the buttons on.
Mods: None. I really knit this as a trial run but I think it's good enough to give as a gift.

  Auntumn Leaves Cardi- Close up

 I love the pink buttons. It makes it sweet but not too girly. I'm thinking this one is a hit.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger AnnaPrasad said...

This to me doesn't look like a trial run, but like a really lovely gift...it's gorgeous!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Crazy Knitting Fool said...

Beautiful sweater. I also put the finishing off for way to long.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Rocky Moreno said...

that is very cute.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home