Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Only 9 Months Late

Last July 1, my nephew Silas was born. And I finally finished his baby blanket.

Silas at Christmas

Isn't he cute?!?!?!

I love this pattern. It's quick, beautiful, and easy to memorize.

Silas's Baby Blanket

Name: Silas's Baby Blanket (Rav Link)
Pattern: Heirloom Baby Blanket
Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh DK in Fjord
Needles: KP Options Lucite US Size 10
Date Started: 2/24/13
Date Finished: 3/17/13
Mods: None. Although, I ran short of yarn for the bottom border. So that end has a little shorter edge. I'm pretty sure he won't notice.

Silas's Heirloom Baby Blanket

Here's a close up of the stitch pattern. Love it.

Now I just hope it doesn't take me another month to mail it to them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

It's a beautiful blanket even if it is late and your nephew is adorable.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home